Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just got a plant I believe to be a dragon tree( either dracaena deremensis, or dracaena marginata)?

It is large, and instead of repotting it, I believe I can take cuttings from it and make new plants from them, getting rid of what is left of the original plant( which was under stress) . I know about" Air layering" which I have no time to do( I'm moving soon) is it possible to cut the crowns of the tree and treat it as a"lucky bamboo"( Dracaena sanderiana) and "plant "it in a bowl of gravel until it roots?

I just got a plant I believe to be a dragon tree( either dracaena deremensis, or dracaena marginata)?
your idea might work. some plants will shoot roots if they are placed in water, however some will not. It would be worth a try
Reply:I think they made a good choice picking this answer. I'm going to give it a try,lol. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment