Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tips for taking care of a dracaena?

My lovely plant, Dracaena Marginata, is starting to wither/fade. I only had it for two months. What's wrong?? My window is to the North, but that's not a problem, because it doesn't like much light, at least that's what I was told. And I water it every three days. What else should I do? If you know a site where I can get tips for free, that would be great.

Tips for taking care of a dracaena?
http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsheets...





Try this -- i have the cornplant its in the same family.


i like this page and i think it does have free info on care for the one you have. Good luck.
Reply:Too much water! I had one growing inside for 15 years. Like good drainage and water only when the soil is dryish. My husband repotted mine and we watered it well and it was dead in a month. They seem to thrive on neglect.


No comments:

Post a Comment